Welcome to QX11Grab project
a high flexible screencast Application for X11 Desktops.
„QX11Grab“ is a system tray applet for X11 desktop environments that uses FFmpeg to recording X11 Desktops and Windows.Features:
- Support for tapping Dimensions on Single/Multi and Xinerama Desktops,
- Meta data input Formula,
- Audio/Video Codec Table Editors with Context Menus and predefined Arguments,
- Custom command Table editor for experts,
- Command line Preview for better understanding FFmpeg option sets,
- Configurable Audio capture Interface for Alsa/Pulse and OSS Devices,
- Bookmark support for better switch Configuration to other codec sets,
- Presets Editor for ffpresets,
- Command line Shell script export.
QX11Grab also implied a plugin interface for FFmpeg codec filters.Filter Plugins:
- Drawing text filter dialog,
- Un/sharpen filter dialog,
- Display Aspect Ratio (DAR) dialog,
- Watermark filter dialog,
- Fade (In/Out) filter dialog.
This Project is written by Jürgen Heinemann (Undefined) and Licensed under GPLv3.